Designed to meet the demands of high-volume
form processing. Utilizing an advanced microprocessor controller,
the ESP726 can store up to 41 different job settings, including
single-cut, strip-cut, and multiple length cuts. These
features, coupled with the ESP726's rugged design, will give
years of reliable and trouble-free usage.
- Advanced Microprocessor Controller,
allowing easy future upgrades and job programmability.
- LCD Display and 8 Button Control Panel displays
current status and all job setup parameters.
- Forms Depth: 1/6" and 1/8" allows
greater flexibility of form size
- Auto Paper Advance for quick,
hands-free paper loading.
- Paper End Sensor for automatic
- On-Line and Off-Line Modes gives
the flexibility to use the cutter with a printer
or in a finishing department.
- Central Width Adjustment allows
quick and accurate width changes to accommodate many
- Stores up to 41 Different Jobs to
reduce setup time = increased production.
- Ultrasonic Loop Control automatically
monitors and adjusts to printer speed.
- Printer Interface Included should
an error occur, the ESP726 will notify the printer and stop
- Wheel Mounted allows easy movement
from one area to another.
- Modular Design allows you to custom
configure a solution to meet your specific needs.
The ESP400 is certified to American,
Canadian, and European safety standards: